Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tommorow is my field trip, can you please give me some beauty tips?

Yeah, tommorow is my field trip and I have to be pretty. Can you give me any beauty tips that you do so that in the next day you look pretty? Thank you sooo much. And by the way, I'm only 13 years old so my mom won't allow me to use any cosmetics. And I don't have one too. Lol. But I do have makeup. Thanks.Tommorow is my field trip, can you please give me some beauty tips?
you have a field trip on a sunday?Tommorow is my field trip, can you please give me some beauty tips?
Um, what's so special about a field trip? There's no one to IMPRESS except for your classmates or whatever, who you go to school with everyday....
Why do you want to look cute?
  • Cell phone call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment