Sunday, February 28, 2010

Need beauty tips! How to hide redness on face?

In 6th grade I had bad acne and I picked at them so I have enlarged pores on my nose and it is also red. I REALLY need a good system to cover this problem. Like foundation and concealer. Step by step instructions would be nice AND certain product and brand recommendation.





Thanks!Need beauty tips! How to hide redness on face?
i use clean and clear every morning it helps ALOT. I also sometimes use cover girl conceaer which comes in a tube with a blue top. i dont know how else to describe it lol but hope your problem goes away!Need beauty tips! How to hide redness on face?
when you rinse off ur cleanser off ur face use COLD water to close ur pores. to conseal ur flaws get the make up forever concealer palette. it has ever color corecter in it. to cover red you should use green then blend a fleash color over it.
i suggest Neutrogena skin clearing oil free make up ( concealer) bends well and fights acne... trust me i use it.





1) Wash face before applying any type make up with any acne medication or soap and water.





2) Let face dry before you put on concealer... after face is dry rub in about a quarter sized amount in palm... rub in circular monitions and outwards to blend.





3) Apply Blush- Neutrogena soft color blush- pick a lighter shade depending on skin tone.





All Done...hope it works just as well as it did for me...finish off with any other make up used on eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment