Friday, February 26, 2010

Any beauty tips you are willing to share?

I want good beauty tips........ ASAP!Any beauty tips you are willing to share?
umm eat healthy for preety skin oh and sleep early and dont get mad or have stress a lot that will make you age faster and for right now that is all that I can remember (oh and eat a vitamin i think antioxidant like in Greentea, I'm not sure but i think it'll make you look younger, idk look it up which vitamin make you look younger or somethin).Any beauty tips you are willing to share?
1. One of my favorite beauty tips is curling eyelashes. I use a metal eyelash curler and I heat it for a few seconds with a hair dryer then test it on my hand to make sure it is not too hot, then curl my lashes. Make sure you do this before applying mascara and make sure you use a mascara that will not way your eyelashes down too much and cause them to go straight. I use Maybelline's Define-A-Lash mascara.





2. Another tip I have is with eyeliner, if you like to put eyeliner on the piece of skin closest to your eye right above your lash line ( I don't know what it's called ) after applying stick liner, put eyeshadow over it to keep it in place. This is on the bottom eyelid of course.





3. When applying foundation to your face apply it all the way down to your neck to keep from having an extremely obvious makeup line and make sure to rub it in on your neck.





4. In my oppinion, crushed mineral powder looks more natural over foundation.





That's all I can think of right now :)
Health is beauty. Work out, eat right, get sleep.
if you ingest ink everyday your hair looks nicer

No comments:

Post a Comment