Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easy Question for Girls - Do you have any Fashion/Beauty Tips or Advice?

I'm going to make a Fashion and Beauty Guide for myself as I think it's a good idea and would be helpful.





Please don't hesitate to post your tips/advice or links to websites.





I am fed up of asking questions and not getting relevant answers, so any irrelevant answers shall be reported.Easy Question for Girls - Do you have any Fashion/Beauty Tips or Advice?
- When I wash my hair, I use shampoo, then shampoo/conditioner (2-in-1), then conditioner (not all at once!). I rinse it out with cold water.Easy Question for Girls - Do you have any Fashion/Beauty Tips or Advice?
-if i have a blemish, crush up an aspirin, mix it with a little honey to make a paste and apply to pimple for 10 minutes.





-apply shimmer to top of cheekbones, cupid's bow on mouth, and edge of brows to look brighter





-if you want to brighten eyes, put subtle white eyeliner on lower inner corner of eyes





-use a brush when applying foundation, it makes it more even
1. To protect my eyelashes from falling off, I put a little natural powder on them before I put on two layers of mascara on them. And they'll look thicker!





2. For more reddish/pinkish lips, I brush my lips with a soft (EXTRA SOFT) brush to remove the dead skin and make them more plump.





3. If I have a greasy hair day, and I have no time to shower it, I put on some powder on it. But, I make sure I remove the white color. I have black hair, so having white powder on my head, would just be weird.





4. Never, and I mean NEVER, use lemon juice or toothpaste on pimples. Unless you would like to get hurt.





5. If my shoes fits my toes, but not my by my heel side, I slip in cotton for support. SSSCH. :)





6. Hmm... what else do I have? Red pants go well with black shirt.





http://www.beautyandfashionadvice.com/


http://styletips101.com/


http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment